Thursday 9 April 2015

Hello World

Welcome to my little corner of the internet. It's not a very large corner, but I hope to share some of the stuff I enjoy doing with you guys. To be honest, writing is not my strong suit, but I'll try my best.

I'm a university student currently studying mechanical engineering. Yes, I know the title is a tacky programming joke and not very related to mechanical engineering but I've always found programming enjoyable so you'll just have to suffer though it. Other than engineering, I also like to draw. Generally I end up doodling during class (where most of my art happens sadly). The crow to the right is a recent piece I've completed.

I plan to mostly use this blog for sharing some more of my artwork and possibly some journal type content. My art is usually of various creatures, as I find people more difficult to draw due to anatomy issues. I also favor pen over other tools mostly because I'm familiar with it and it doesn't smudge.

Anyways, if you like my work, stick around. If not, thanks for checking me out. I know I'm just another voice in a sea of billions but so is everyone else. I'm content in my little corner and we'll see if I'm able to make something of it. :)

1 comment: